APIVault Unlock massive advantages for patients and the health sector.
APILLET have developed and patented a unique Oral Drug Delivery concept which enable targeted release of Sensitive pharmaceuticals, Biopharmaceuticals, Probiotics, Nutraceuticals and Oral Vaccines.
The application of new specialized encapsulations represents a valuable possibility for the development of new tablets and capsules for oral delivery and offer clear value propositions for Patients and the Health sector alike..
A Significant innovation pipeline enable sustained long-term business development as a prominent licensing & Innovation service company in the Biotech industry.
The PCT patent is covering a novel specialized encapsulation technology which currently is being developed into a gastro-resistant enteric coating. The technology is based solely on biocompatible non-toxic ingredients (natural) and is suitable for the development of a broad range of new pharmaceutical products.
The global market for oral drug delivery is large and continue to grow. Driven by increasing population, challenged health services, availability of medication and supplements. In addition the need for better working treatments, further reach in the population, treatment of critical “wealth” deceases (Obesity, Diabetes etc.) – as well as pandemics such as covid-19 and increase in e.g. zika, malaria and yellow fever drive demand for new applications and delivery methods.
The invention improves the effect and availability of medicines significantly.
The company was founded in 2017, by experienced scientists, who have invented the concept and achieved global patent in 2019.
The technology, market and business potential has been validated, and continue to progress as planned.
- The APIVault parameters technology and formulation was validated successfully in a technical POC project at during 2022. Technical development of a prototypes are now progressing.
- Complete strategic business plan incl. objective assessment of cash & resource requirement for implementation have been prepared and is ready to pursue.
- Governance model for professional progression and ongoing implementation established through 2021.
- Apillet obtained INNOVATIONS FONDEN grant (20.12.2020) for the prototype validation.
- Apillet approved (01.03.2021) participant in the Bio Change Zealand program for business progression.
- Apillet obtained BA investment (01.07.2021)
- APILLET are currently engaging partners for identification of use cases for POC as preparation pre-clinical trials and commercialization approach
- Project to enable production for industrial scale production are in preparation for Q2/2023
Investment & Partnering option APILLET are now searching funding through investors and strategic partnerships, for preparation and finalization of pre-clinical trials, commercialization & business development
For any inquiries and additional information please contact:
Michael Plougmann e-mail: email@example.com